We are human. We cannot help feeling the heaviness of the recent school shootings. So I say to myself, “What can I do, energetically to make it better?” I have come up with two ideas that feel noteworthy.
1. We affect each other with our thoughts and feelings. Accordingly, when I feel the residual heaviness of this action, I let the feeling serve to remind me to turn it around. To send a prayerful field of energy to everyone involved. The field expands to include everyone on the earth. Being human we share the same nature. Victim and villain are parts we play in small and large ways every day. Can we step out of that mode of thinking and realize we all play a co-creative part in how events play out? And that we have a choice in the message we are projecting at every moment?
2. Everyone who is touched by this situation–those who are directly affected and those who read about it in the news- are energetically sending off a HUGE prayer field, creating a prayer/wish that is much bigger and more clarified than before. Here’s an (incomplete) list of what I see as our Cosmic Wish List which is poised to become realized individually and collectively.
- We are all humans taking care of our selves and each other in as much loving kindness energy that we can muster at any time.
- Even when humans are not appearing to be in loving kindness, it is because they cannot find their way there at that moment.
- Each beating heart has a way to take care of him or her self. Trust it, and find a way to help make it happen.
- Trust these truths simply because it feels better to trust than not. And in the trusting we experience how it manifests.
Your turn…..What can you add to the Cosmic Wish List? And can you feel the reality of what you are asking for? That’s the key…feeling it and then being it as often as you can.
We can heal.
We can help.
We can honor all ways.
We can trust the Goodness that we ALL are.