Learn how to reach the hearts and minds of neurodiverse children using your creativity, intuition, and excellent therapeutic tools. Join experienced pediatric physical therapist and yoga teacher Sarah Gigante and learn how to integrate yoga and mindfulness into the everyday lives of children and teens through breathwork, movement, and meditation.
Sarah will guide you through
- Common diagnoses and how yoga can help
- Yoga for the developmental steps and integrating primitive reflexes
- A “calm in the classroom” yoga series and games for developing empathy
- Developing the senses with Montessori-based activities
- A brain-body tune up and self-care tips for the caregiver.
Return home with skills and techniques for implementation at home, in school, or the office. This program is suitable for any parents, teachers, and/or therapists of neurodiverse children.