RCYP is a certification course for anyone wanting to Give Children the Gift of Yoga! This insightful 30-hour program is designed for all levels of experience with yoga and children. Course is 50% lecture/interactive activities, 50% practice and serious fun!
* Taught in English and translated to Czech
- 10am-6pm Fri, ~8am-6pm Sat & Sun
- Venue in city centre: Letna (between Letenský park and Stromovka)
- Hostess: Veronika Šilarová, email@example.com, +420 774 837 862
- 7900Kč early discount (coupon code: RCYCZ) or 8900Kč after 14 Sept. includes materials and mentoring. If in CZ, email Veronika above for details on payment via bank transfer. If outside CZ, or for payment plan: sign-up online then email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cristin Tighe (Simran Kaur) is a RCY Lead Trainer who trained over 550 teachers in seven countries, since 2005. Her husband is Czech and she’s traveled there many times, so very happy to offer a training there now! Cristin weaves varied elements into her teaching, offering challenging, life-changing transformation. Students experience self-compassion and gratitude, gain awareness and positivity, and access possibility! (Testimonials from past students here)
Cristin owned a yoga center in Washington, DC for five years, where she taught all ages of children’s yoga and certified in nine children’s training programs. Afterward, she lived in Belgium, Ghana, Haiti and is now Palm Beach, Florida, USA with her family including three radiant children (a daughter and twin boys)! She’s also a Kundalini Research Institute Teacher Trainer, a pregnancy yoga teacher and a childbirth educator/doula teacher/trainer. In addition to Kundalini Yoga’s powerful influence, she brings elements of different types of yoga — Hatha/Anusara therapeutic-alignment, Baptiste Power Yoga (vinyasa), Restorative Yoga and Mindfulness practice — as well as a background (MA/MEM) in environmental education and international health. She holds Yoga Alliance E-RYT-500/RCYT/RPYT/YACEP status.
Photo credit to Pamela Harpur, email@example.com