RCYP is a certification course for anyone wanting to Give Children the Gift of Yoga! This insightful 30-hour program is designed for all levels of experience with yoga and children. Course is 50% lecture/interactive activities, 50% practice and serious fun!
- 8am-6:30pm Fri. & Sat., 8am-5pm Sun, 21-23 September
- Southall Kundalini Yoga Centre, just NE of Heathrow Airport, 8-10 Featherstone Rd, Southall UB2 5AA
- Accommodations: 5min walk from Mehfil Hotel, 45 The Green, Southall UB2 4AR, +44 20 8606 8811
- Hostess: Rashpal Kaur, email@example.com, +44 (0)794.1010.329
- £435 early discount (coupon code: RCYLONDON) or £535 after 1 Sept. includes £150 of materials and mentoring. *For payment plan, sign-up online then email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cristin Tighe (Simran Kaur) is a RCY Lead Trainer who trained over 550 teachers in seven countries, since 2005. She weaves varied elements into her teaching, offering challenging, life-changing transformation. Students experience self-compassion and gratitude, gain awareness and positivity, and access possibility! (Testimonials from past students here)
Cristin owned a yoga center in Washington, DC for five years, where she taught all ages of children’s yoga and certified in nine children’s training programs. Afterward, she lived in Belgium, Ghana, Haiti and is now Palm Beach, Florida, USA with her family including three radiant children (a daughter and twin boys)! She’s also a Kundalini Research Institute Teacher Trainer, a pregnancy yoga teacher and a childbirth educator/doula teacher/trainer. In addition to Kundalini Yoga’s powerful influence, she brings elements of different types of yoga — Hatha/Anusara therapeutic-alignment, Baptiste Power Yoga (vinyasa), Restorative Yoga and Mindfulness practice — as well as a background (MA/MEM) in environmental education and international health. She holds Yoga Alliance E-RYT-500/RCYT/RPYT/YACEP status.
Photo credit to Pamela Harpur, email@example.com