Children’s Yoga Foundations
Radiant Child Yoga Basic Training
Learn to Teach Children’s Yoga
Radiant Child® Yoga Foundations of Children’s Yoga course is an innovative 30-hour training program designed for everyone interested in working with children of all ages. One of the first child yoga training programs, this training provides enlightening results for ALL children, including neurodiverse children and those who learn differently.
In Radiant Child Yoga Training, you’ll learn how to:
- Teach children ranging from toddlers to teens
- Create hundreds of lesson plans using the plethora of RCY materials that are included in the training
- Lead yoga classes that are fun for everyone, including you
- Enrich children’s mental and physical health through captivating movement, relaxation, and mindful meditation
- Use effective and age-appropriate, self-calming and self-regulating techniques
- Give children tools they can take home with them as well as use at school
- Learn how to stay in your center and have clear, meaningful interactions with children
- Start teaching children’s yoga right away.
Who Should Attend?
- Yoga teachers of all traditions
- Early childhood education providers, K-12 public and private school teachers
- Therapists working with children with sensory integration, ADHD & Autism
- Parents, grandparents, & nannies
- Previous yoga experience is helpful but not required
DID YOU KNOW that if you have already completed the RCY Foundations course you can attend and receive the most up-to-date manual and materials for HALF OFF?
Email email@example.com for more details!
Radiant Child Yoga is a Yoga Alliance approved training program. CEUs are available for attending the RCY 30-Hour Foundations, 95-Hour and 200-Hour certifications courses.
Maryland Teachers receive two MSDE CEUs. DCPS and ECE Educators receive 20 clock hours for OSSE approved training. Yoga Teachers receive CEUs with Yoga Alliance.
Display your RCY 30-Hour badge on your website and flyers after you complete your certification!