Heart and Soul Work with Children
Part 1: Making Friends with Ourselves & Our Children
Part 2: Communicating from Our Authentic Self
Part 3: Staying Connected while Meeting Challenges
Happily Ever Now Webinar
Do you realize that you ARE the yoga that you bring to the children…and ALL that you do?
Navigate into Happiness using tools that can change your life—simple ways to change your attitude and outlook, and effective ways to work with core stressors and patterns.
This course teaches you how your mind and emotions work together, and how to navigate in inner spaces.
Receive power point presentation and links to video of yoga sets and meditations that you can practice at home.
Yoga For Children
- Lesson One: Giving Children the Gift of Yoga.
- Lesson Two: Yoga for Young Children (3-7)
- Lesson Three: Yoga for School-Age Children (8-12)
- Lesson Four: Yoga for Teens
Healthy Breast Care the Natural Way
Keeping your breasts healthy means keeping your lymphatic system healthy. In this yoga download by yoga therapist Shakta Kaur Khalsa, you will learn 12 simple things you can do daily to make sure your lymphatic system is able to do its job of removing toxins.
Breath and Sound for Calming, Focus and Fun
- Tools and games that teach children breath awareness.
- How to artfully use focused breath to hold your children’s yoga class together.
- Fun ways to help children breathe properly.
- Helpful tips for children with breathing difficulties, such as asthma, stuffiness, etc.
Brain Balance for Children
- Discover how to balance the brain for typical children and those with sensory differences.
- Learn how to partner Kundalini Yoga, Qi Gong, and Brain Gym to activate the three dimensions of the brain.
- Includes a video link to a fun and effective routine to practice in real time.
- Guaranteed to wake up the brain, bring the mind to focus.