Mindfulness for You and the Children in Your Life
Navigate into mindfulness using tools that can change your life—simple ways to change your attitude and outlook, and effective ways to work with core stressors and patterns.
This course teaches you how your mind and emotions work together, and how to navigate in inner spaces. You will learn how to translate what you are learning for yourself into appropriate practices for children of all ages and abilities.
- Breathing practices for self-regulation: focus, attention as well as calming and releasing anxiety.
- Learn how to bring stillness to the body and mind
- Yoga breaks throughout the course
- Understanding the last four limbs of Yoga–Pratyahar, Dharana, Dhyan, and Samadhi– as meditative guideposts for bringing balance to the mind, emotions, and spirit.
- Time for contemplation and journaling throughout the course.
- Creation of safe space to share insights, dreams, challenges, and solutions
- Folder Booklet
- Guidance Cards for personal use or with children
- Downloadable Powerpoints: Being Present to Now, and Seven Truth-Seeking Questions
In the course, Happily Ever Now you explore how the wisdom of yoga is alive in every moment. This was just what I needed for both my practice of yoga, and my moment-to-moment mindfulness experience. The course is all about how you can guide yourself to self-acceptance and move into your best at each moment. As one of the teachings in the course say; “Yoga is not something you DO–it is what you ARE. I love it, and am using the Guidance Cards every day as a reminder!
Did you know that beside being a stand-alone training, Happily Ever Now counts as one of the 20 hour modules for both 95 and 200 hour teacher training certifications?