Navigate into mindfulness using tools that can change your life—simple ways to change your attitude and outlook, and effective ways to work with core stressors and patterns.
This course teaches you how your mind and emotions work together, and how to navigate in inner spaces. You will learn how to translate what you are learning for yourself into appropriate practices for children of all ages and abilities.
- Breathing practices for self-regulation: focus, attention as well as calming and releasing anxiety.
- Learn how to bring stillness to the body and mind
- Yoga breaks throughout the course
- Understanding the last four limbs of Yoga–Pratyahar, Dharana, Dhyan, and Samadhi– as meditative guideposts for bringing balance to the mind, emotions, and spirit.
- Time for contemplation and journaling throughout the course.
- Creation of safe space to share insights, dreams, challenges, and solutions