Do you realize that you ARE the yoga that you bring to all that you do?
The last four limbs of yoga guide you to your true being-ness. Happily Ever Now gives you a real-time experience of these advanced yoga levels. You will leave with hands-on, moment to moment mindfulness tools so you can immediately–and continually–experience:
- Pratyahara: notice where your mind is going, then direct it to where you want it to go for your highest good.
- Dharana: learn how to hold a point of focus; what it feels like when you are in alignment with your highest good.
- Dhyana: allow the natural goodness that you are to be your experience in everyday living.
Navigate into Happiness using simple techniques to change your attitude and outlook, as well as effective ways to work with core stressors and pattern. These methods include:
- Breath, movement, stillness, chanting, and dancing in the Kundalini Yoga style
- Contemplation and journal processes from Ask and It Is Given, by Esther & Jerry Hicks
- Creation of a safe space to share insights, dreams, and challenges.
- Download link to powerpoint: Seven Truth-Seeking Questions
- Guidance cards and handouts to continue the joyful work at home.
- 8 class hours, 2 hours at home journaling
- Includes morning Sadhana practice of Kundalini Yoga and Meditation
- Counts as 20 hour module for Radiant Child 200 and 95 hour certification
- Counts as 20 Continuing Ed credits with Yoga Alliance
- No pre-requisite
Date: May 13 – 15, 2016
Location: Ocean Grove, NJ
Times: Fri. 6-8:30PM, Sat. 8AM-5:30PM, Sun. 8AM-3:30PM
Price: Special Discount through Feb 15, $395. $475 after that date.
Date: July 15 – 17, 2016
Location: Gore, VA
Times: Fri. 2:30 – 6PM, Sat. 8:30AM – 5PM, Sun. 8:30 – 1PM
Price: Special Discount through June, 1, $425. $475 after that date.
Secure Payment Through
Did you know that beside being a stand-alone training, Happily Ever Now counts as one of the 20 hour modules for both 95 and 200 hour teacher training certifications?