From my book, KISS Guide to Yoga, something we can all benefit from…..
• Once a day, move at least eight feet away from the “waves” of the computer screen, and refresh yourself with a juicy piece of fruit.
• Go to the restroom and put a cool, wet paper towel over your eyes and another on the back of your neck, and rinse your hands and wrists with cool water.
• Take your eyes off the screen periodically and look into the distance. Move your eyes left and right, up and down.
• As much as possible, keep aware of your posture and breathing while sitting at your desk.
• Do not eat lunch at your desk. During your lunch break, find some physical activity to do away from your desk.